Some of you don't post in your character blogs nearly enough. If I didn't know better, I would think you had lives. But I do know better, and it's more likely that you either lack confidence in your writing ability, or you simply lack the motivation to write.
I can't do anything about your poor confidence. (Have you considered therapy?) But I can offer some extra incentive to encourage posting beyond the intrinsic reward of character development.
After careful consultation with my peers, new entries posted to character blogs will now be awarded xp in accordance with the following system:
1. Entries must be at least 100 words to be awarded xp.
2. Each entry will be worth a +3% bonus to the character's earned xp for that adventure.
3. A maximum of +15% xp will be awarded per adventure.
This will take effect immediately after the next xp award.
I hope this helps. I hope it fuels your lust for writing, or at least satisfies your addiction to xp. If it doesn't work out, we'll try something else.
As always, thanks for playing!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment